Carpel Tunnel & Serostim

I have been on Serostim for 2 months now and my right arm and hand is experiencing numbness, and basically I can hardly use it! I feels as If it is almost paralysed! I stopped Serostim, and this subsided somewhat, so I went back to taking it! The side affects came back within hours after my first shot. I wake up with major pain shooting through my arm and hands! Is this something that will go away after finishing my regiment with this drug? The positives are outweighing the negatives, even though this is a Big Negative! Im not working out or as active as I should be while taking this drug, and am starting working out next week!! I have started taking the drug every other day, but still it takes hours of excercising the hands before they go back to normal, and they never actually go back to normal!! Once in bed for the evening, the tingling and stiffness comes back fast!! Your input please, thanks!!

You might consider seeing a neurologist to be evaluated for carpal tunnel syndrome which can be helped sometimes by a splint (particulary worn at night) and sometimes surgery if the diagnosis is verified. KH

just starting in Mexico
Lab results frequency