just starting in Mexico

I have been writting you folks for months and no response. Im an American living in Mexico in an area with no resources. I really need help and dont have anyone to talk to about my health. Im here taking care of a person with cancer and cannot get back to the states. Im taking three pills which at times I cannot get. Im taking Viracept, Susutiva, and Zerit. Is this a god combination. How do I know if its working? Im soo lost in this and dont know what to do. PLEASE, can someone write me and help me. Thanks.

That may be an OK combination particularly if that is all that is available to you. I don't use that combination in the setting of having a wide variety of meds available. I would be concerned about the Sustiva decreasing the Viracept levels and the Zerit contributing to lipodystrophy/fat problems over time. If Kaletra and Combivir or other nukes are available I would discuss with your HIV doc. KH

Loosing feeling in feet and hands, Neuropathy or circulation problems?
Carpel Tunnel & Serostim