Fuzeon Injection Sites

Hello, I have been on Fuzeon since Nov. 2003 and have developed scar tissue on my abdomin (injection sites). I am also a diabetic and inject insulin twice a day along with two Fuzeon injections. What can I do about scar tissue? My abdomin is really the only place I can inject since I have lost a lot of weight and have a problem with wasting. It is difficult to find an injection site that is not inflamed or "hard". Thanks in advance for considering my question. Roger.

Oh boy-that is a problem I have seen in some of my own patients. I haven't heard of a good solution other than some new meds that are on the way (such as oral chemokine inhibitors) that could help in the future. Massaging, heat--helps some patients as does use of a vibrator. KH

When is it time to say enough of this already.
Loosing feeling in feet and hands, Neuropathy or circulation problems?