HIV+ pre-employment drug screening
Jan 17, 2005
Response from Dr. Henry
I offer to write a note (non-specific) for patients stating that they are on a drug known to cause false positive tests for marijuana (variably). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Have Smooth Vaginal Bumps But Not An Std?
- 3 Month Negative Turning Positive At 6 Months
- Can You Get Std From Unprotected Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.