|Injection reaction a given fact? [Part 3]
Jan 17, 2005
Don: Applying ice on the site for 15 minutes is helping minimize the ISRs. Heating pads or hand-held massager did not work for me. Will have my labs in a couple of weeks and I'll see if this drug has made a difference. Hopefully it will. Thanks.
Response from Mr. Kurtyka
I'm happy to hear that at least one of the suggestions for minimizing ISRs worked for you! Good luck with your next set of labs!!
Missed 2 doses
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
- Will Chlamydia Show Up On A Blood Test?
- Can Men Get Hiv From A Blow Job?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.