|Injection reaction a given fact? [Part 3]
Jan 17, 2005
Don: Applying ice on the site for 15 minutes is helping minimize the ISRs. Heating pads or hand-held massager did not work for me. Will have my labs in a couple of weeks and I'll see if this drug has made a difference. Hopefully it will. Thanks.
| Response from Mr. Kurtyka
I'm happy to hear that at least one of the suggestions for minimizing ISRs worked for you! Good luck with your next set of labs!!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Vicodin Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- My Vagina Hurts And Has A Strange Smell Could It Be A Std
- Side Affects Of Fluconazole
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.