are hiv meds making it hard to conceive?

i got pregnant in 2003(when i was 36 and had been hiv pos for 13 years but not on any medication). during my pregnancy my doctor put me on combivir and kaletra and all went well. i decided to stay on therapy even after my baby was born.(my viral load is undetectable and my cd4 is 600). my husband and i have been trying to conceive again and are having no luck. could it be that the medication i am taking is making it hard for me? can i safely take fertility pills in case it is possibly my age? please give me any advice you can as i am not sure what to do. i have an appointment with my ob/gyn in a few weeks to discuss this problem again and what steps we will take next. thank you.

Women that I have cared for generally have had experienced any increased problems conceiving while on antiretroviral therapy including Kaletra. I haven't seen much really good data on the impact of various regimens on fertility rates so your issue is very interesting but one in which more data is clearly needed. A fertility evaluation may be recommendd by your OB/GYN doc. KH

Epivir Overdose?
Mandela's Son