|Alcohol and meds
Jan 15, 2005
Response from Dr. Henry
Low to modest amounts of alcohol (0-2 drinks/day) are usually OK with those meds. If yoy have hepatitis (especially hepatitis C) then even low amounts of alcohol are discouraged. KH
- Does HIV Cause Burning Penis?
- Groin Pain After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- What Are Some Ways You Can Get Std's?
- What Kinds Of Infections Could Cause A Brown Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.