Alcohol and meds
Jan 15, 2005
Response from Dr. Henry
Low to modest amounts of alcohol (0-2 drinks/day) are usually OK with those meds. If yoy have hepatitis (especially hepatitis C) then even low amounts of alcohol are discouraged. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can Happen If Genital Herpes Is Left Untreated?
- What Are Ways To Prevent Getting Herpes?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Is The Normal Range On Herpes 2 Igg Test?
- Vaginosis With Uti Symptoms
- Urine Test For Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.