Alcohol and meds
Jan 15, 2005
Response from Dr. Henry
Low to modest amounts of alcohol (0-2 drinks/day) are usually OK with those meds. If yoy have hepatitis (especially hepatitis C) then even low amounts of alcohol are discouraged. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fatigue After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Vicodin Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.