Jan 13, 2005
as part of overall health and treatment I am on 50mg/day with zoloft for mental depression.It is working out well along with my anti-viral meds..with one major exception that is a side effect with zoloft.I can't no longer get an erection.I don't want to stop taking zoloft but I am beginning to fight it because of my impotence.Confuse I am.
| Response from Dr. Henry
That is a fairly common problem with Zoloft. Sometimes Viagra can help but switching to a different anti-depressant is often the way to go. I would discuss with your HIV doc and psychiatrist. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Urine After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Pap Test Show Signs Of An Std?
- Can Trichomoniasis Cause Red Bumps In Genital Area?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.