sexual nature

as part of overall health and treatment I am on 50mg/day with zoloft for mental depression.It is working out well along with my anti-viral meds..with one major exception that is a side effect with zoloft.I can't no longer get an erection.I don't want to stop taking zoloft but I am beginning to fight it because of my impotence.Confuse I am.

That is a fairly common problem with Zoloft. Sometimes Viagra can help but switching to a different anti-depressant is often the way to go. I would discuss with your HIV doc and psychiatrist. KH

Some questions for the experts on surgery...
Alcohol and meds