HIV meds and semen

I'm 30yo and was recently diagnosed with HIV. I have been taking Truvada and Sustiva for six months. Before these drugs, my semen came out thick and cloudy, especially it it's been a while. But now it doesn't matter how long it's been, it always come out almost like water. Does this mean these drugs have made me impotent? My girlfriend, who also has HIV, and I want to have a least one child. I have ordered male fertitlity to kit to also test.

That has not been a common complaint among patients on that combination though I have had a few patients mention it to me. I would see a urolgist to see if there is something else going on (prostate problem-etc). KH

anal dyslasia/ IG abnormalities
Is it true that lipodistrophy is caused only by protease inhibitors?