Jan 13, 2005
Hi, after years of refusing a therapy, i decided to start Haart. I would love to know which medications are supposed to give eventual acne,pimples or spots. I am not talking about rash but proper acne lookalike or only little small liquid filled spots. Thanks so much for your precious help, Cristina
| Response from Dr. Henry
Sometimes the skin becames inflamed as the immune system improves (frustrating as that may seem) so that may not be due to a single drug. I often have patients see a dermatoligist to try and help out with skin conditions that develop while on HAART. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Red Spots After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Eye Floaters After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.