Whats my risk of developing lipodystrophy?

I have been on my first regimen of Epivir, Ziagen and Sustiva for about 4.5 years now with relatively good results. CD4's around 380 and undetectable viral loads.The exception is slightly elevated cholesterol and triglycerides which I have been taking Lipitor for. Given I have been on this regimen for the time mentioned and am doing pretty well, what are the risks of developing body fat changes in the future?

The chances for developing fat changes are highly variable and depend on the particular regimen (little long term data with you current regimen), how low your CD4 count went before treatment started (higher if the CD4 count is lower), age (? higher risk if older), and other variable such as gender, race-etc. As persons age (even without HIV) there are often shifts in fat so that pinning down a specific cause or risk for a single individual is difficult. KH

Thuja
Drug interractions