Jan 13, 2005
Dr no need to post but regarding the person with hpv of the mouth, would the herb THUJA be of any use? My pharmasist recommended it for the warts on my hand which i had for 2-3 years despite 5+ self treatments with acidic gels and home freezing kits. After taking this herbal product and with a final home freezing kit they disapeared very quickly and have not returned as of 4 years. I am not hiv positive by the way. This could be coincidence that it cleared after this herbal treatment but i thought i would share it with you. Steve from uk.
Response from Dr. Henry
Thank you for sharing that idea. KH
HIV+ with extreme back pain & nothing helps
Whats my risk of developing lipodystrophy?
- Can Hiv Symptoms Show Up Within A Week?
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
- Are Sore Throat Aches Pains Fatigue Fever Chills Hiv Symptoms?
- Will Yeast Infection Cream Cure Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What's The Difference Between Vaginosis And Vaginitis?
- Ways To Get Chlamydia Other Than Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.