Tenofovir (Viread) and Phosporus?
Jan 8, 2005
Should I eat foods high in Phosporus if I am on Tenofovir(Viread)?
Response from Dr. Henry
That has not been shown to be helpful or protective against tenofovir related renal problems. Until some data is available showing some benefit I would not recommend that to a patient. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Person Be Hiv Infected And Have No Symptoms For Ten Years?
- Does A Mother Get Tested For Hiv Before She Gives Birth?
- Does A Heat Pad Help Neuropathy?
- What If A Hospital Worker Is Pricked By A Hiv Needle?
- How Do People Get Hiv When Using A Condom?
- How Soon After Having Unprotected Sex Can You Get An Hiv Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.