dizzy

Hi I am hiv+ for almost a year now. I get really dizzy and light headed and really shaky at times. Sometime the shaking is very noticeable. I thought I was a diabetic but every time I check it it's fine. Can you tell me what the problem is? or is it my meds. I take Combivir and Viramune. Thanks

Those symptoms are fairly non-specific and could indicate problems with anything from your medicines to brain to inner ear to high stress levels and other conditions. Your HIV specialist would be the best person to do a thorough assessment to try and pinpoint what the problem is. Those symptoms would be unusual to be due to your HIV drugs if you have been on them for months and then the symptoms appeared. KH

father just diagnosed
recurring unilateral swelling of right side