father just diagnosed

My father is 56 yrs old and we just found out he tested positive for aids. The doctor said it appears by his condition that he must have had it for about ten years. My question is where may I find information on the progression of this disease from this point forward. I need to know how he will deteriorate mentally, physically etc. He has already lost a great deal of weight, 5 lbs in the last two weeks, he exp chills all the time will not eat skin flaking off of his back, he had a heart valve replacement in oct and his incision is red tender moist pussing open in places, his forgets simple tasks that he has done just minutes before. He is short tempered and impossible to deal with, he holds no remorse for his actions and is verbally abusive to my mother. I need a better heads up to predict his behavior to help out my family! Thanks

This website (www.thebody.com) has excellent information regarding general HIV issues including for family members and for the newly diagnosed. Other good basic websites include www.tpan.com, www.aidsinfonet.org, and www.aidsmap.org. KH

Yellow Fever Vaccine
dizzy