I have HIV and skin problems..

I have HIV and i have had severe itching all over my body and the skin on my hands is peeling.

My question is conserning my recent ex boyfriend. He also has severe itching and is extremely worried he also has HIV-- he has tested negative about three weeks after his last sexual encounter with me(he had anitobody and viral tests done)

does his itching indicate that he in fact also is infected- and should he have another HIV tst done?

The severe itching would unlikely be due to new HIV infeciton with that history. Scabies, some other contact dermatitis, severe dry skin, and many other conditions can cause severe itching. I quickly enlist the help of a dermatologist in situations such as yours because of the importance of what is termed the largest organ in the body= the skin! KH

Re side effect of PEP
Grapefruit