iam not shure what medication they well put me on

i well be geting some medication next month and starting them soon can i still do things when on the drug or iam gona be too sick to do any thing - "can i still do things when on the drug or iam gona be too sick to do any thing". and dose all the meds make your hair fall out..???

Most patients can continue to work when starting their HIV drugs (I often start meds on Friday PM so that the weekend can be used to allow for adjustment to some of the early side effects). Some patients lose hair on HIV Meds but the majority don't. We try to see patients a week or so after starting the meds to help address concerns or and side effects to allow as normal functioning as possible. KH

Sculptra patience assistance program
Burning in Throat...Sustiva?