treatment for adult with hiv positive

im 33, was diagnised with hiv positive four months before.until now im not taking any antiretroviral drugs and therefor i need to know how i can start a treatment. which one should i choose among the different available type of drugs such as nukes of protease inhibitors. please make it clear for me. thanks very much.

I have no set approach to which drugs to use and when to start-that is a highly individualized decision. My advice is to ask around and find a respected and pleasant personality HIV specialist (endorsed by patients and community based organization) to begin your evaluation and education process. There is good information at theis website on information for the newly diganosed HIV+ (also at sites like www.tpan.com). We still have much to learn about use of the drugs long term so clinical trials are also a good way to access effective treatment while helping us learn how to further improve our already good treatment options (the ACTG is about ready to start a large treatment naive study throughout the US). KH

Body Odor
Sculptra patience assistance program