Dec 29, 2004
Dr. Henry, I was reading the question entitled neuropathy. Well I have all of his problems. My neurologist prescribed Quinine Sulfate 325mg for my leg cramps. The cramps were gone immediately. Thought I'd bring it to your attention.
Response from Dr. Henry
Thanks for mentioning that-quinine has a long history of being helpful for some patients with leg cramps. KH
side effects of lipoatraphy
Niacin vs Statins?
- Masturbation And HIV Transmission Risk
- Should I Get Tested After Oral Sex?
- Does Muscle Ache Mean I Have AIDS?
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.