Dec 29, 2004
Dr. Henry, I was reading the question entitled neuropathy. Well I have all of his problems. My neurologist prescribed Quinine Sulfate 325mg for my leg cramps. The cramps were gone immediately. Thought I'd bring it to your attention.
| Response from Dr. Henry
Thanks for mentioning that-quinine has a long history of being helpful for some patients with leg cramps. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dry Mouth An Ars Symptom?
- Itchy Scrotum Could I Have HIV
- Ache In Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.