Dec 29, 2004
Dr. Henry, I was reading the question entitled neuropathy. Well I have all of his problems. My neurologist prescribed Quinine Sulfate 325mg for my leg cramps. The cramps were gone immediately. Thought I'd bring it to your attention.
Response from Dr. Henry
Thanks for mentioning that-quinine has a long history of being helpful for some patients with leg cramps. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Linked To Osteoarthritis
- Can Thrush Cause A Metallic Taste In Your Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.