HIV Meds & Recreational drugs

I am the Program Manager for the Positive Images program here in Los Angeles County. First let me complement you on your web site, as I have found it very useful over the past four years. This brings me to my question. I am in the middle of reconstructing my web site www.posimages.com and I wanted to include a brief fact type information sheet in regards to HIV meds and Recreational drugs. Would you happen to know where I would be able to locate this information that would be in simplified terms for the general public?

Thank you so much & Happy Holidays,

Scott

There was a good review regarding club drugs and HIV int the July/August issue of Positively Aware (www.tpan.com)as well as in the journal Topics in HIV Medicine published by the International AIDS Society-USA (article be Romanelli et al Jan/Feb 2003 issue pp 25-32. There is also a comprehensive listing on this site http://www.thebody.com/whatis/druguse_rec.html The AIDs Reader had an article on interactions between HAART and drugs used to treat addiction and/or recreational drugs (Faragon et al the AIDS Reader September 2003 pp 433-450. Finally, in Clinical Infectious Disease March 15, 2004) there was an article on crystal meth and HIV (pp 890-894. KH

hepatitis B
Neuropathy ?