Genotropin

I have been living with AIDS for almost 10 years and wasting has always been a problem. My face is so sunken that I got depressed and asked my doctor for help. My doctor precsribed Genotropin (growth hormone)5mg per day. The delivery device I recieved only delivers a maximum 2mg dose. I called the manufactuteres on-call nurse and she thought maybe it's 0.5 mg not 5mg, and referred me back to my doctor. I am frustrated and wondering what is the usual dose per day for a man who weighs 151 pounds. Of course my doctor is double checking the prescription, but when I researched sesostrim (growth hormone) studies...Aids patients only recieved 0.1 mg per day. HELP

Most of the use of human growth hormone in the setting of HIV/AIDS has been with the Serostim formulation and not Genotropin. For someone at your weight a typical dose would be 4-6 mg/day (0.1mg/day)when AIDS wasting is being treated. I haven't used Genotropin for HIV patients so I can't say for sure what the comparable dosing would be. The delivery devices for Genotropin look like they are set up for a different dosing scheme (that drug is approved for deficiency syndromes/short stature). Much lower doses of Serostim are being looked at for treatment of liposytrophy (excess fat). KH

RE Hello from france
Testosterone needs