lipo on the "backside"

I have been poz for over 16 year and began taking Crixivan in 1996. Over the course of take the drug, I have experienced facial lipo, but more importantly, on my backside (ass). Is there anything that can be done to restore my once beautiful ass? Or is this a hopeless cause? Your suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.

Loss of fat is a major problem for the field right now. Other than stopping or switching off possibly offending meds (can often switch to a more fat friendly alternative)no intervention reproducably puts fat on in the places where it was lost. Exercise, good nutrition and hormone optimization seem to help some but that effect is quite variable. If there is a more generalized weight loss (beyond fat) then wasting may be present for which growth hormone and the above mentioned interventions can be helpful (beyond control of HIV). There a number of interventions being evaluated for fat loss but none are yet proven to work-frustrating. KH

Avascular necrosis and HIV Link?
DHEA and KS