Extreme Dry Flaking Skin
Dec 17, 2004
My best friends husband has had AIDS for some years. He now is suffering from extreme dry flakey skin and an orange "ooze" from his ankles and sweat glands. Any info to pass on to him for his doctor?
Response from Dr. Henry
I often seek advice from a dermatologist to help out with the often frustrating skin problems experienced by HIV/AIDS patients. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- 14 Months After Possible Exposure Results Non Reactive
- Can I Get Std From Giving A Women Oral Sex?
- Contracting Hiv From Used Hair Trimming Machine
- Hiv Non Reactive After One Year Of Last Exposure
- HIV Transmission For The Insertive Partner In Anal Sex
- How Long Does Myalgia Last For Hiv Early Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.