|itching on the head
Dec 17, 2004
I have positive hiv and only 7 months but i feel itching on my head and have danruff could you tell me how to get this problem away now i use head and shoulder but not help and i use dinorex sampoo not help please tell me what i should use ,Thank you
Response from Dr. Henry
Best bet is to see a dermatologist. Often ketocondazole shampoo may be helpful in that situation. KH
Facial wasting early on HIV
Extreme Dry Flaking Skin
- Can Yeast Infection Be Mistaken For Genital Warts?
- Would A Cbc Test Show If You Have Chlamydia
- What Percentage Of People With Hpv Get Genital Warts?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Hpv?
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used For Warts With Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.