|Glucosimine Interacts with HIV Meds?
Dec 9, 2004
I have been diagnosed with Osteoarthritis. A friend told me about Glucosimine as an alternative treatment for Osteoarthritis, I need to know if this would have a effect on my current meds, which are Viracept (nelfinavir mesylate), epivir, Viread, and wellbutrin.
| Response from Dr. Henry
Glucosamine +/- chondroitin is used for osteoarthritis and should be OK with your HIV meds though caution and careful observation is advised. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Receiving Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Burning And Irritation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.