Heartfelt thank you to all our experts!!!!

I live in South Africa and an avid reader of the body website. I have submitted questions and recieved very practical answers. However, above all this, I wish to say that I am really moved by the compassion and time our experts take out to read and evaluate and answer our questions, despite the volume of work I am sure they must have (consulting, researching and perhaps even lecturing). I duff my hat to you all. We are greater, more confident and more hopeful people with human beings like you. Your humanness which you never leave behind in your interactions with us is mind blowing and indeed makes me very emotional thinking of it. During this season, I would like to say to you all, may the good Lord bless you and keep you and may all your deepest desires and wishes be met. Moreover, if you are off for a break(which I insist you have!!!), have fun and we all pray that the new year will bring us more miracles. Miracles of prolonged and fulfilled lives which we may never have experienced if it wasn't for people like you!!! O from SA

Response from Dr. Conway

It goes both ways, my friend. A happy and prosperous holiday season to all of you. May it be filled with compassion and love....

What if anything can be done about swollen parotid glands?
Switching regimens