|Re:Regarding mutual masturbation
Dec 7, 2004
Dr.Brian Conway, Thank you for your explanation it makes me feel relaxed, the website is really informative and providing a detailed overview regarding aids, I thank you the team of "thebody.com" and all the doctors who taking part to overcome this ridiculous disease.
Response from Dr. Conway
I like the word "ridiculous"...Everyone should feel empowered to address this "ridiculous" disease. Thanks for your kind commments about the site. It's a privilege to be a tool to help people feel empowered...
Regarding mutual masturbation
Skinny but HIGH cholesterol!
- What Percent Of People Have Herpes?
- What If You Have Sex One Week Before A Herpes Outbreak?
- What Happens When Herpes Go To Your Spine?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
- What Are Other Names For Toxoplasmosis?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.