Regarding mutual masturbation

Hello Dr.(s), My name is Hasnain Ali Khan, male, Pakistani age 28 years. I have a question to ask kindly for you to give me an answer. In 1998, I was engaged with a male who was 35-40 years of age, we did french kissing and we did mutual masturbation when I was rubbing his penis he ejaculated and my hand was all dipped in his sperm, and some amount of his sperm was also on my back and my stomach. Can this cause AIDS? I don't know if he was infected or not but after that, I discontinued the relationship. Your explanation will be appreciated.

Response from Dr. Conway

The behaviors you describe carry little or no risk of transmission of HIV and would require you to have an open sore on the area that was contacted by the sperm. All of this being siad, it is probably a good idea for anyone who is sexually active with new partners in this day and age to get an HIV test done, to know their status. Also, safe behavior (as you seem to be practicing) should always be considered an option to have fun and not catch serious diseases such as AIDS.

Treatment and recent acne
Re:Regarding mutual masturbation