Treatment and recent acne

I recently started treatment in early September - taking Truvada and Sustiva. In late November I started breaking out on my forehead, bridge of nose, and under eyes - normally small red bumps, some of which come to a head, reminding me of acne. This has never been a problem with me before or shortly after starting treatment. Is this a possible side-effect and if so, are there methods to keep it under control? Many thanks

Response from Dr. Conway

Rashes of some type can occur in up to 15% of people on Sustiva, and tend to go away over time. Rashes may also occur in a few percentages of patients on Viread. It might be important to see a dermatologist or someone to make a specific diagnosis. If this is drug-related, it will probably go away over time and you can treat it symptomatically, such as with a mild steroid cream. In <1% cases, it can become more severe and spread over your body, but you can jsut watch for this.

Living with diarrhea !!!
Regarding mutual masturbation