Dec 3, 2004
If you are HIV positive and on meds can you take weight loss pills to help lose whight.
| Response from Dr. Henry
There are no safe and effective weight loss pills than can be unconditionally recommended. An understanding of your current and past HIV situation and current meds as well as other medical conditions is crucial to evaluate the potential risk for a given weight loss approach. Your HIV specialist coupled with a dietician would be the best persons to seek counsel. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Which Strains Of Hpv Cause Warts?
- What Will Happen If I Contract Syphilis During Pregnancy?
- What Medicines Are Used To Treat Bacterial Vaginitis?
- What Is The Least Painful But Fastest Way To Get Rid Of Genital Warts At Home?
- What Is The Best Genital Wart Cream?
- What If It's Not Herpes On My Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.