Dec 3, 2004
I plan going on a diet called the Lemonade diet. It called to drink this mixture of lomon juice, maple syrup, cayenne pepper, and pure water. You are supposed to drink this every one to two hours for at least ten days and it says you can stay on it for over forty days. Is this safe and is it wise for someone with HIV to do something this extreme? Thanks for your time!
Response from Dr. Henry
I have no experience with that diet and have seen no data on that. Your HIV doc would be the best person to balance the pros and cons of that diet in light of your HIV situation. KH
- What Could Cause False Positive Rapid Hiv Test?
- Yeast Infection Or Hpv How Do I Tell
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What If Your Chlamydia Gets Worse?
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
- Symptoms Of Gonorrhea In Your Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.