Canadian or European suppliers for Nufill?

I started Nufill (Sculptura) treatment in July, 2004 while the cost of it was high, but livable. My second treatment was double the original ($1500) and I should have a third, but can no longer afford to get the treatment unless I find a less expensive source. The 3rd treatment quote from my dermatologist is $1750, but could easily go to $2200.

Since I live realtively close to Canada, is there a source I can go to there? The low airfares to Europe ($275 RT to London) make it another possibility. Any contact recommendations would be helpful. Thanks

Response from Dr. Conway

Your best bet is to contact one of the AIDS Service Organizations or community groups (such as PWA here in Vancouver) and they may be able to help identify a source for you. I am aware of a study of a product similar to Sculptra that was being studied in a big derm clinic here in town, but there may be others.

Your advice for restarting treatment, please.
side efects