Mortality rate of my generation

I have been HIV for 15-20 years. I started treatment after getting herpes zoster in 1994. My T cells are over 1000 and I am undetectable. I have a slight lypodystophy which is improving since changing meds. I am interested in statistics and find it hard to find a general statistic on the mortality rate of HIV men under 50 who are healthy like me. My main question is - If I were to get a major opportunistic infection, statistically, what would be the probabilty of me dying?

Response from Dr. Conway

At this stage, I would not worry about an opportunistic infection. Although we cannot know this for certain, many (including myself) believe that people like you will outlive their HIV disease and nevet get sick. I would focus on making sure you are on a regimen that you will be able to take in the long term with excellent adherence and as few short and long-term side effects as possible. People with an undetectable viral load can make single drug switches in their regimen to achieve this goal, so think about it if it applies to you.

Is this true?
How can I tell if I am having some side effects