Nov 29, 2004
i HAVE A DAMED ESOPHAGE AREA AND A LARGE ULCER. WHICH IS CAUSING DIFFUCULT IN SWALLOWING. DO YOU AHVE NAY SUGGESTION ON WHAT I SHOULD DO .MY DOCTOR STATED HE COULD STRECTH THE ESOPHAGE AREA. SEONDLY HE COULD PUT ME ON A STURUD,WHICH COULD MAKE MY EMMUME SYSTEM LOWER. THIRDLY GET A SECOND OPION ON HOW TO TREAT THIS PROBLEM. PLEASE HELP.
Response from Dr. Henry
This site is for advice about side effects due to HIV medications. What is your HIV status and which HIV medications are you taking? KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Feet After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Tongue After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
- What Parts Of The Body Are Affected By Hepatitis?
- Will Freeze Away Take Care Of Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.