Depression or side affects?

I want you to know your site has helped me so much.I have a son that was dignosed with aids one year ago this month. He has been in scary situtations . He battled crytocatus and I believe he is still battling it.My question is... For the last two months he has been loosing control of his walking, speech, vision, thinking. He slurs with speech.He stumbles when he walks. He looses track when he talks.. His vision goes blurry. He is currently taking :Reyataz,Fluconazole,Dapsone, Combivir, Acylovir, Diflucan, Clindamycin. I have taken him to the emergency room 2 x this week. They ran a MRI and a CAT scan and everything seems clear. They never commented on his blood test. My son is very angry.He walked out of the emergency room both times I took him.He feels no one knows whats going on. I do plan on making a appointment with his regular doctor after the weekend.Have you ever heard of these symtoms, and could you send me some answers? I really feel at my wits ends as a caregiver. Thank you ONE of the most loving Moms.

The cryptococcus infecton can cause lots of brain problems which can be very difficult to treat. Taking that many medications is very difficult and can cause many side effects of their own. Feeling sick and stressed out often results in anger and depression. I often refer patients to a psychiatrist and/or psychologist to sort out to see what can help the situation whihc is stressful and hard for all involved. KH

Lipodystrophy after stopping Meds
stagnant T cells