WHAT HAPPENING TO MY TOOTH???

PLEASE HELP ME AS I AM TOTAL PANIC. MY TOOTH WAS ALWASY THE STRONGEST THING AT MY BODY, EVER SINCE I HAVE STARTED WITH THE DRUGS THEY ARE LIKE CEACKED CRUMBED AND BREAKEN....I AM SO FRUSTRATED, 3 YEARS AGO ONE TOOTH BROKE ALL OF THE SUDDEN AND YESTERDAY IT HAPENS AGAIN, WHY? AND WHAT CAN I DO IN ORDER TO GET THEM STRONGER, MY BIGEST FEAR IS THAT MY FRONT TEETH WILL GET BROKEN, I'LL DIE. WE ARE TRYING TO GET PREGNANT AND I KNOW WHILE I'LL BE PREGNANT THINGS CAN GO WORST, WHAT THEN SHOULD I DO? CAN PLEASE HELP ???

This site is for side effects related to the treatment of HIV infection. What is your HIV status and which HIV drugs are you on?

which drug regimen has the least long term side-effects?
lipodistroph and drugs