|CRAWLING SENSATION UNDER SKIN
Nov 29, 2004
I have a sensation (for up to 2 years now) on my upper back left hand side, it feels like there are insects crawling on my back in that region. It is intermitent Could be Paresthesias, but does not match areas of body where usually found. Hoping you can assist. Iam 50 years old and in good health. Kind Regards,Michael Ellis
| Response from Dr. Henry
What is your HIV status and which HIV meds are you taking? KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Skin Crawling Face Legs
- Dry Cough After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Receiving Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.