good health,but swollen lymph nodes what to do
Nov 29, 2004
Pos since nov '01, Not on meds, have good numbers.have enlarged lymph nodes noticable in neck and on face near the rt.ear. My doc suggested to investigate doing some radiation therapy to reduce the lymph nodes that are noticeable, he also recomended a doctor for this.what are your thoughts on this?
Response from Dr. Henry
I have radiated swollen parotid glands for a number of patients with reasonable results. I have no experience radiating swollen lymph nodes that are bothersome in the setting of HIV infection. It might work but it seems like the nodes could swell again or have their function damaged. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Blisters After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Throat After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.