Mash on uper chest and Neck

I am on videx,zerit and Kaletra. i just started Kaletra 4 months ago. I have developed a rash on my uper chest and neck. The doctor had me stop all Meds for Two weeks to see if the meds were causing it. The Rash did not go away. It got a little better but didn't go away. Any suggestions?

I use little Zerit and Videx together due to excessive risk for pancreatitis and peripheral neuropathy. Rash in that area is often due to folliculitis or some contact sensitivity. Immune reconstitution can cause flare-up of skin conditions. I usually treat through those problems and get the help of a dermalogist to pinpoint the cause and try to more specifically alleviate the symptoms. KH

Neuropathy
Second pregnancy worries