HELP!!!!

I have hypothyroidism. Recently (like in the past two months, I have gained 14 lbs. I do not overeat ever, I limit myself to 1200 calories/day. I'm also a Celiac and that limits a lot of food that you can eat. I exercise, but not like a madman. I drink 64 oz. of water/day, I'm on 112 mcg. of Levoxyl and I'm also taking a water pill for excess water weight ( prescribed by the Dr. TRIAM/HCTZ 37.5)I'm only 5'2" and weight shows very quickly. Help I'm turning into a BLIMP!!! Do you have any suggestions?

What is your HIV status and HIV regimen (this forum if for complications of HIV therapy)?KH

Kaletra and fat loss
Skin disease