Nov 18, 2004
I have hypothyroidism. Recently (like in the past two months, I have gained 14 lbs. I do not overeat ever, I limit myself to 1200 calories/day. I'm also a Celiac and that limits a lot of food that you can eat. I exercise, but not like a madman. I drink 64 oz. of water/day, I'm on 112 mcg. of Levoxyl and I'm also taking a water pill for excess water weight ( prescribed by the Dr. TRIAM/HCTZ 37.5)I'm only 5'2" and weight shows very quickly. Help I'm turning into a BLIMP!!! Do you have any suggestions?
| Response from Dr. Henry
What is your HIV status and HIV regimen (this forum if for complications of HIV therapy)?KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Stinging Pain After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vaginal Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Prolapse Cause Low Back Pain?
- Cures For Cervical Dysplasia From Hpv
- Genital Warts Effects Of Hpv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.