To Dr Brian

hi, u wrote me with my currect cd4(721) I should not take viramune the problem is my options are pretty limited ... as i have resistance to other option and for example reyataz was not approved at my country so at the moment i do take stockrin but once i'll start trying to get pregnant i'll have to switch it to viramune, that is realy the only option i have due to a limit market of drugs here in my country and due to my resistance, so what can i do? Am i in danger? and what about the cd4? is that bad 721? what should i do in order to help my cd4 get higher? Does stress get my cd4 down cause i feel so stress all the time ...

Response from Dr. Conway

Life is a series of choices...For you, the risk of severe liver toxicity on Viramune is 11%. This should be part of the discussion you will have with your doctor...

Help with locating a Doctor
how long with hiv