Help with locating a Doctor

I am experiencing facial wasting and would like to be treated with Sculpta. However, I can not afford the cost. Three questions: Is Nu-fill exactly the same stuff as Sculpta? 2) How can I find Doctors outside the U.S. (preferably in Canada) who are using Nu-Fill (as I assume the cost will be much lower)? Do you have any recommendations?

Response from Dr. Conway

All of these things have about the same success rates in the right hands. The key here is to find a doctor who has done it many times with good long term results. This is a very legitimate question to ask a doctor who you are asking to perform an expensive and complex procedure on you. Ask for "before and after" pictures, focusing on people who have a problem similar to yours.

As for a doctor in Canada, the best way to find one might be to go through the AIDS Service Organizations, such as BCPWA here in Vancouver.

Adding Virocept to an ongoing PEP treatment Y/N?
To Dr Brian