Nov 15, 2004
Husband on tratment for Hep C. His Biliruban level has gone from 2.20 to 3.5 to 5.6. I know this is not good. How high can it go with out major problems. And what are the problems we could face? Only 7 weeks left of 24 week treatment. Meds are doing the job, just trying to get to end of treatment. Thanks
Response from Dr. Henry
A high bilirubin per se can often be tolerated OK in the range your husband is experiencing if other elements of the liver function are stable. That would be up to his liver specialist to evaluate. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- 4th Generation Elisa 6 Months Conclusive
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted From A Safety Pin?
- During Ars When Does Rash Appear
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.