Nov 15, 2004
Husband on tratment for Hep C. His Biliruban level has gone from 2.20 to 3.5 to 5.6. I know this is not good. How high can it go with out major problems. And what are the problems we could face? Only 7 weeks left of 24 week treatment. Meds are doing the job, just trying to get to end of treatment. Thanks
Response from Dr. Henry
A high bilirubin per se can often be tolerated OK in the range your husband is experiencing if other elements of the liver function are stable. That would be up to his liver specialist to evaluate. KH
Extreme Rectal Pain with HCV Treatment
IgE levels are so high???
- Oral Ulcers After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Hpv Cause Dizziness?
- Is There An Std That Causes Back Pain?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.