Nov 15, 2004
Husband on tratment for Hep C. His Biliruban level has gone from 2.20 to 3.5 to 5.6. I know this is not good. How high can it go with out major problems. And what are the problems we could face? Only 7 weeks left of 24 week treatment. Meds are doing the job, just trying to get to end of treatment. Thanks
| Response from Dr. Henry
A high bilirubin per se can often be tolerated OK in the range your husband is experiencing if other elements of the liver function are stable. That would be up to his liver specialist to evaluate. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Sex With A Prostitute?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.