Fifth's disease and HIV

Hello, I just found out I had contracted Fifth's disease, I am HIV+. Do I have to worried about anything? I thing Fifth's disease will go away by itself. At this time my head is really itching. My CD4 and V.L are not that good but OK. Thank you for your help.

Response from Dr. Conway

Fifth disease is caused by parvovirus B19. About 50% of children get it and either have few symptoms or a mild rash that looks like slapped cheeks. An adult who is not immune can become infected with parvovirus B19 and either have no symptoms or develop the typical rash, joint pain or swelling, or both. Usually, joints on both sides of the body are affected. The joints most frequently affected are the hands, wrists, and knees. The joint pain and swelling usually resolve in a week or two, but they may last several months. There is no specific treatment or vaccine. Although people infected with HIV are at risk for more severe disease, it is unclear how often this will happen. It sounds like all you have is the rash, so this may well be it for you.

Concerned
Half an hour between food and kaletra