to Dr Brian Conway from South Africa

Dear Doctor, I could not believe my eyes to receive your answer so quickly, I was not sure if I will receive it at all. It makes me feel great and I'm soooo grateful. THE BODY is an extraordinary site ,exactly what I needed to find at last. I was missing all this information since such a site does not exist here. I have a wonderful doctor here, I fully trust him, but time of consultation is always too short and I cannot afford seeing him more often as I would like to. As I am dealing with HIV only with my doctor, besides him I am totally alone with the problem, visiting The Body website and reading what are the others going through and what are the responses of warm-hearted experts gives me a bigger knowledge and better feeling in sometimes difficult moments. I am consulting my doctor next week and if you allow, I will inform you whether after decreasing Hydrea dose my CD4 count will be better. With all possible and best regards I. from SA

Response from Dr. Conway

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply and good luck with your doctor visit next week. Do keep me informed and I promise to answer.

Recurring Rash
Concerned