Nov 9, 2004
Hello, Thanks so much for this sight.I know this may be a question you can't really answer for sure, but my brothers tcells are 37. He was taking Steteva and something else but became very suicidal, he quit. But he has a number of problems, thrust, swollen neck, very fatigued all the normal symptoms. If he ends up with an infection like lymphoma at his tcell count, is there any hope???? Thanks
Response from Dr. Henry
There is hope yet many patients have a hard time taking certain HIV meds but there often is some combination that is better tolerated. Sometimes it is a trial and error process. He needs to connect regularly with his HIV specialist. KH
To dream or not to dream
- What Color Is Discharge From Herpes?
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Ways To Get Rid Of Chlamydia
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
- Symptoms Of Advanced Syphilis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.