Tingle in feet and hands

I have been on HAART for 6 months now and lately notice a slight tingle in my feet as well as in my hands. Is this a side effect and if so what can be done about it?

That could be early neuropathy though it usually occurs first in the feet before the hands in most cases. If you are on one of the "D" drugs it is more likely (D4T, ddI, ddC) but can be seen with 3TC for example and perhaps with protease inhibitors. A careful neurologic evaluation by your HIV doc can often help determine if HIV or drug neuropathy starting. KH

Night Sweats - w & wo Rx
alcohol & HAART