Is there any advice to find a flu shot

I have ben poz for 3 years now and am currently taking a drug holiday with the supervision of my doctor. My last viral load was around 8000 and CD4 count 440. I am expecting to have to go back on meds in the near future. The problem is that I do not have insurance and get my meds through the Ryan White program. I get the flu every year (even before being pos) and am very concerned that without it, I could wind up with a big problem. I would feel a lot better if I could get a flu shot but just don't know where to find one. My doctors office said they don't have it and just said to wash my hands often and stay away from sick people.(although my doctor said a flu shot is recommended) Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

You may want to contact the local (or state) health department to see if they are aware of any clinic that is stocked with the influenze vaccine. Very frustrating situation. KH

Treatment interruptions
Bears spots?