Restructuring Epzicom/Sustiva Timing

I'm recently diagnosed (cd4 290, VL 330,000) healthy, never an OI and I've just started treatment with the once-per-day epzicom & Sustiva. I began my dosing at 9:30pm to leave me realatively clear-headed for work in the morning, but I'm finding this start time prohibitive to evening activities & often dinner when I work late. How much wiggle room do i have to delay dosing till 10 or 10:30pm? I don't want to risk letting levels drop so soon in my treatment. The only troublesome side-efect I seem to have is a general feeling of malaise all day. Is this common & does it subside?

You can experient around over several hours to see what is the best fit for you. For many patients the malaise wanes after a month or so. If persistently bothersome then may want to look at switch options. KH

Preparing doses
Treatment interruptions