Preparing doses

have just begun taking Fuzeon. Is it acceptable to prepare three doses at once, taking one at time of preperation and the next 2 over the next 24 hours (12 hours apart?

Some of my patients have done that without any obvious problems though generally the recommendation has been to prepare no more than 2 doses at a time. If the Fuzeon remains in suspension OK by the 3rd dose and you notice nothing different that might indicate that it is working for you. Your HIV doc and pharmacist should also comment. KH

Numbness In My Mouth
Restructuring Epzicom/Sustiva Timing