Oct 28, 2004
have just begun taking Fuzeon. Is it acceptable to prepare three doses at once, taking one at time of preperation and the next 2 over the next 24 hours (12 hours apart?
Response from Dr. Henry
Some of my patients have done that without any obvious problems though generally the recommendation has been to prepare no more than 2 doses at a time. If the Fuzeon remains in suspension OK by the 3rd dose and you notice nothing different that might indicate that it is working for you. Your HIV doc and pharmacist should also comment. KH
Numbness In My Mouth
Restructuring Epzicom/Sustiva Timing
- What's The Difference Between Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Shingles?
- What Is Mucosal Herpes Infections?
- What Happens If Chlamydia Is Left Untreated?
- What Can Can Cause A False Positive Syphilis Test?
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.