Oct 28, 2004
have just begun taking Fuzeon. Is it acceptable to prepare three doses at once, taking one at time of preperation and the next 2 over the next 24 hours (12 hours apart?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Some of my patients have done that without any obvious problems though generally the recommendation has been to prepare no more than 2 doses at a time. If the Fuzeon remains in suspension OK by the 3rd dose and you notice nothing different that might indicate that it is working for you. Your HIV doc and pharmacist should also comment. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Feet After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.